Friday, February 17, 2012

And Then, Nothing Happened


The week of Valentines Day is always among the worst of the year, and this year didn’t disappoint. February numbers come out next week.

The company that I hired to advertise on Facebook sent me their initial proposal. Their $100 “creative services” were…uncreative, to put it charitably. Rewriting their ads set the launch and billing dates back by another week or so, assuming that I accept their revisions. Oh, and I did finally turn down the international freight consolidator that I wrote about last week. So I guess something happened after all.


According to my tax returns, my official 2011 profit was $2,850 – almost identical to the $2,900 that I estimated in December. Cash flow turned red again after paying my CPA for tax preparation, the Secretary of the Commonwealth to accept my annual report, and the Mass. DOR to keep Kraken Enterprises alive. My biggest annual obligations are now met and I’ll be back in the black if business rebounds to normal next week.


This would be a really good time for my Facebook advertising gambit to pay off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment